I hope this finds you and your family doing well during this uncertain time. As you know, the safety of everyone involved with i9 Sports programs is our highest priority. Due to the growing health concerns surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID19), guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and restrictions established by State Governor Abbott, we have decided to postpone the start of our Frisco, Plano, and Prosper i9 Sports Spring programs and possibly start on April 18/19th. Please know that despite this delay, we are committed to delivering the same outstanding experience your family expected from us when you signed up. As your child is probably anxious to get out and play, we thought you would appreciate these fun ideas for learning new sports skills.
There are a lot of people out there that would like to help and have asked us what they can do to help. Here are some no-cost things anyone can do to help your local i9 Sports Programs.
1. Like and Share our i9 Sports page to help get our message out
2. Sign up for a free membership on www.i9sports.com that will allow you to get updates and access giveaways
3. Put a yard sign out in your yard. We have plenty of signs that can be dropped off at your house to display and show your support. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like one.
4. Tell your friends and family about i9 Sports and what you like about it.
5. Register now for Summer or Fall Leagues. Right now you can save $10-30 for registering early and this will help support your local leagues to ensure they can serve your community once we get back to normal activities.
There are a lot of small businesses that need our help at this time. Anything we can do to help them, especially with things that don’t cost money, we should do.